Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Very First Blog!


I hope to keep this fairly updated! I have friends that have blogs and I've enjoyed staying up to date on what's going on in their lives through this! So.... we'll keep our fingers crossed! Its spring break time and I set out to use this week as "nursery week". So far I've cleared the room out, almost all the way AND I painted it. Now, I have a cold and have mostly laid on the couch all day! Jeff and I say that Friday we will be getting some of the furniture in and putting some of the wall decorations up... I'll lett you guys know how that goes! For now, here's a picture of the room so far :)

1 comment:

Amrine Jrs. said...

Yeah! Let me say it again, YEAH for starting a blog! I get to be your first comment too!