Well, thankfully last night was way better than the night before. If I talked to you yesterday, you probably thought I was having a nervous breakdown because I had only got a few hours of sleep for the past couple days. Sadie did have her days and nights mixed up, but seems to be doing better with it now. The only problem? She wants to only sleep on my chest now. I have had so many people say, so, let her. My fear with that is when she is 6 months old she will still want to sleep on my chest and still at 1 year. I need some advice! I tried the "let her cry for a little while" thing... didn't work! Here's a picture from this morning that Jeff took as he was leaving for work... please excuse how gross I look!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment