
We had the best time on our cruise! Jeff works for sucha great company... to send us on a trip that was so amazing! We left out of Seattle Saturday afternoon then ported in Junea, Sitka, and Ketchican, Alaska, and then Victoria Canada. It was my very first cruise and I was terrified! The first few days I kept thinking we would flip over or sink. It was very rocky water part of the time. But, during my pedicure the girl doing it told me that there are stabalizers underneath and that the ship is designed to not sink more than the bottom 2 decks! That made me feel so much better. We had an amazing room... and even better, a HUGE patio outside the room. The weather was great. Every where we went the people told us it was the nicest weather they had all year. One day when we were setting sail again, it was so nice that Jeff and I sat out on our balcony and took a nap on the lounge chairs! It was awesome! They told us that after we left Sitka, the next day there were 60 miles per hour winds. The ships couldn't even turn off their motors and the people couldn't get off the ship! We were very lucky. I think my favorite places were Ketchican and Victoria! I would love to go back to those places and stay longer sometime! You can have Sitka... its wasn't anything spectacular. On board, Jeff and I pampered ourselves to the extreme! His company gave us ship credit, so I got a pedicure, hour massage, and my hair done the first formal night. Then later in the week, Lori, another agents wife, talked me into doing this huge package special with her. I felt like a queen all week!


When we got home, My mom and Jim met us at the airport to bring us Sadie. SHe looked so much bigger to me. And she was so alert! We missed her so much... but, it was so good for us to get away and have a little refresher! Plus, my family LOVED spoiling her!!!
Now the countdown begins.... We are going to New York in April!
No comments:
Post a Comment