Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What I have to be thankful for...

I have so VERY much to be thankful for this year! We have had the best year of our lives, this far! Sadie is not only a fun, happy baby. She is also healthy! We have a great support system in our family and GREAT friends! I always remember when I was in high school, people asking where do you think you will be in 10 years. I will be honest... I thought I would be married, with at least one child, and staying home. So, it sounds as though I achieved that. BUT, I didn't realize just how abunduntly blessed my life would be! I grow to love my husband more and more every moment. I have married a man that not only loves me and our daughter, but wants to provide for us and wants to show Sadie what kind of husband she needs to find by being that example to me. He is our spiritual leader of the house. He amazes me when I look back over the past 3 1/2 years.

I am also thankful for my mother and sister! We have been each others support in so many ways since my dad passed away. I know God knew we would need each other!!! I miss my dad so much lately. I wish he could have been here to meet Sadie and see me be a mother! So much of what I am to Sadie is because of him... BUT, I know that he is watching down and I know that one day we will all meet in heaven.

I am also thankful for such a great group of friends! It has been so nice to be able to vent and ask SO many questions about life in general to women that have been there, are there, or will be there one day! I love them all, dearly!
Ok... I am done gushing and gushing!

No comments: