Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 22, 2009

She is THAT big...

A lady Jeff does a lot of business with, Stephanie, gave Sadie a cute little outfit when she was born. It is 6-9 months. I remember they day we got it and Jeff's reaction. He said, "That is HUGE, when will be ever be able to wear it?" I told him, "Well, it's 6-9 months. So around December-March." First off... I was WAY wrong! Its the END of February and she just now fits into it. BUT... second, it proves that, YES... she is THAT big!!! It makes me so happy and so sad at the same time!!!

2 comments:

Lora said...

It's amazing how fast they start growing... Izzy has been wearing size 18 months for a couple of months now, and she's starting to move into 24 months! She's only 13 months old!

Sadie is too adorable in that little outfit! I love it!

The Whitt Family said...

Oh goodness!!! Well, Sadie has just, out of nowhere, started eating 2 jars of food at each meal! Before she only ate 3 jars all day long!