Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th of July!


We had the best 4th of July weekend! On Friday Jeff worked until noon and then we left for Fort Worth. We stopped for lunch at Which Wich (our favorite sandwich shop) and then got back on our way. We took Sadie to the zoo and walked around for about 2 hours. She loved the penguins most of all, I think! After we left, Sadie zonked out in the car and we drove around TCU area and looked at all the houses. We dreamed about what it would be like to own one of those gorgeous old homes! I just love them. Then we headed back up to Frisco, walked around the mall and had a cookie or two ;). After that we went to Boston's... I love Boston's!!! Jeff can have pizza and I can have whatever I please! GREAT compromise! By the time we got home Sadie had a bath and was off to bed!


On Saturday we had a lazy morning then after lunch went swimming for awhile. Came back home and we all took a nap. When Sadie woke up we got ready to go to Frisco Freedom Fest. It was UNBELIEVEABLY hot! We couldn't enjoy it at all. So what did we do? We ate some more! This time, On The Border! Sadie loves the bean and cheese nachos! We stopped and got ice cream on the way home and then off to bed. I wanted to watch the fireworks, but it would have been way to late for Sadie, so we watched them on tv... New York's were great!

I didn't take many pictures... with the heat, it was hard to do much of anything! But here are a few of Sadie before we left the house on Saturday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so sweet! I lov ethat you take the time to keep up with what everyone is doing, and that you're not just worried about everyone keeping us with you! I want to see your list if you make one!

Anonymous said...

oooops- lots of typos in that last message!