Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hello out there!

I know its been so long since I've posted anything! Sadie and I are at my mom and Jim's for a few days, while Jeff is in San Antonio for work. So, I actually can post! We don't have internet and the landlord wont let us have it installed since they would have to mount the equipment. Here are a few pictures of the house we are renting.









We are living out on 16 acres about 30 minutes from Jeff's office, not too bad, but we did get used to him working 2 minutes from home. We look forward to the day we move in town and have neighbors again. I know some of you think we are crazy for liking it in town, but we just aren't country dirt road "folks"! :) It is beautiful though, don't get me wrong. Very peaceful!!!

No comments: