A couple of weekends ago, we drove down to Fredericksburg and met our friends, Tawny & Paxton and their 2 kids, Channing and Jaxson! We had such a great time walking around and letting the kids play. Sadie had Croup the week before and hadn't left the house in several days, so it was great that she was feeling better and we could get out. We just LOVE Fredericksburg & its great because it is about an hour and 15 minutes from our house and the same from theirs. Tawny has started a photography business www.pocketfullofposes.org and offered to take our pictures for us! They turned out great, even though Sadie didn't cooperate all that much! I love them! Here are some of my favorties:
I grew up in South Texas on the beach... went to college at Tarleton State University and then moved to the DFW area. Between then and now, I taught for 5 years, got married to my WONDERFUL husband, Jeff, and have two beautiful children, Sadie and Tripp, and we have moved from Celina to Brownwood to Royse City where Jeff is the Hunt County Agency Manager for Texas Farm Bureau Insurance and I stay home with our kids.
1 comment:
I can't see any pictures :(
Post a Comment