Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

Tripper is already 2 months!!!

Where has the time gone?! Tripp turned 2 months on Wednesday. We went for his shots and well visit. He is now weighing 11 lbs. 4 oz. and is 22.5 in long, 50% on everthing. He gives us the cutest smiles, but we can never catch them on camera, sounds just like Sadie!!! He LOVES tummy time! And when we hold him, he likes to push up on his legs. He is a very easy baby like Sadie was... everyone told me he would be the opposite... NOPE! He coos all the time and likes to grunt. He is now eating 30 oz a day. I don't think Sadie ever ate that much!!! And sleep? Usually about 9 hours and then 3 more. A few night he has slept 11-12! That was when he was getting over the flu though. We do think he has reflux, though... which always breaks my heart when they spit up and you can tell it bothers them! All in all, though, he is just healthy as can be and such a joy!He sure does love watching sister play... thats where most of his smiles go!

2 comments:

Charli said...

I love that shirt- "Handsome Devil, Just like Daddy"!!! Where did you find it? It's too cute!!! Tripp is such a cutie!

The Whitt Family said...

Thanks! I got it in Oct. at Old Navy... I'll pack it up for you when I send you the sleep positioner! He wont fit in it too much longer! He's growing like a weed!