Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Little ladybug...

Sadie is growing up way too fast for me! I know I seem to say that in just about every entry I have, but its so very true! Last night was her 1st night in her toddler bed! She loves it so much and, so far, does great in it. She stayed in there all night and when she woke up this morning she called for us, then got out and met me at the door. Today, during her nap, she didn't get up once! I'm so proud of her! She loves to show us that she can climb in and out of it and as she does she giggles about it the entire time! I had ordered all the charm packs to start working on her quilt and pillows for her BIG GIRL bed, but wasn't in any hurry... well that has all changed now! My goal is to have it all done before Christmas. We'll see! I also have planned to sew Tripp a quilt like the one Jeff's Aunt Elaine made Sadie before Christmas as well! YIKES!

No comments: