Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

What a fabulous weekend!

Jeff and I were talking on the way home LATE last night about how wonderful our weekends have been lately! Let me back up first, Thursday was my BIG 3-0! We went to Abilene to shop at Target for some sun dresses for our trip to Austria (we leave in 3 days!) and then dinner at Oliver Garden. We stopped on our way home for a blizzard! I have done so well on losing my weight lately, was only 3lbs away from pre baby!!! But, then after this weekend I've got some more work to do :( Oh well, anyways... Then Friday I was busy doing last minute details and cleaning for Sadie's birthday party. My mom and Jim came in that evening and we cooked burgers outside. Mom and Jim got me a drill for my birthday!!!! I'm so excited! Jeff has asked me what is the first thing I'm going to do? Well... we shall see when we get home from Austria! Then Saturday we woke up and it was WORK WORK WORK! Sadies' party was a BLAST! Afterwards, we ordered pizza and watched tv after the kids went to bed. Sunday, our normal routine of getting ready and heading to church. The nursery was packed and LOTS of crying babies, including Tripp! Weird, I know! I think he was just exhausted! So we left after Sunday school, came home, ate lunch, napped and then headed to Grandpa Norris and Grammy's house to celebrate all our wonderful Fathers!. I'm really enjoying living so close to Jeff's side of the family. Don't get me wrong, I miss mine not being just an hour away, but its nice Sadie getting to be close to her great grandparents. She loves swimming at their house and playing with the goats. Some more cousins came over, Kyra is a year older than Sadie and Rylie is about 6 or 7 weeks older than Tripp. When we finally got home is was straight to bed! We really are blessed beyond anything we deserve!

No comments: