I get to this post every year and cry tears of joy through the entire thing. I have so much to be thankful for and I feel as though I don't appreciate it throughout the year! This year, I'm thankful for the health of my 2 children. I've had so many friends lately that are finding out or in limbo about their children's health. It breaks my heart for them, but makes me thank God for Sadie and Tripp. I'm also so thankful for my husband. Jeff does so much to provide a great life for us and put us in a situation where I can stay home. He loves our kids so much and wants to be an amazing father! I'm thankful for our family! My mom, Jim, Jeff's mom, our siblings, neices, nephfews, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents.... I could go on and on. You guys mean so much to us! I'm thankful for my car, I know weird! But, without it, I couldn't just hop in and drive a few hours to see you all! I'm thankful for some of the dearest friends in the world! You know exactly who you are! The kind that melt my heart to talk to, the kind that love my children so very much, the kind that I can never get sick of! I'm thankful for the 4 walls we live in. The other day, I was laying in bed thinking about how I'm starting to fall in love with this place. I could imagine the kids growing up here, running through the house, know this as home! I watched Sadie go past the dining room table, knowing that in a few years she will be so much bigger going past it! I'm thankful for the friends we have made in Brownwood, that have helped make this transition easier! I could go on and on.... but most of all, I'm thankful for OUR LORD, who loves us so much that he continues to bless us, even though we don't deserve it!
I hope you guy have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment