Thursday, January 27, 2011
Stock Shows
I guess its that time of year... Stock Show Season! A few weeks ago, Brown County had their Youth Show. Jeff, the kids and I went out one day to let Sadie and Tripp see all the animals. And of course, Sadie is still in love with GOATS! She liked the rabbits too, but nothing beat the goats! I see a couple goats in our future!!! Tripp likes all the animals!!! That Saturday night, we took the kids to the Sale. Farm Bureau was buying a few animals and crafts so we wanted to be there to see. It was really great seeing all the kids take pride in what they had done! The next day we drove up to Fort Worth and took the kids to the Fort Worth Stock Show. I've been every year for several years now and just love it. We took Sadie and 7 months, but missed last year since Tripp was only a month old. This year was great! The weather wasn't too bad and the kids got to see tons more animals. At one point Sadie said she wanted a horse... haha! I said, "would you rather have a horse or a goat?" She said "GOAT!" Good thing, they are cheaper!!! Afterwards we went across the street to the Science Museum. They just re did it and it is AMAZING! They have a kids half that is so fun. There was arts and crafts, and toddler size grocery store, and a toddler size baby hospital. There was even an outdoor water area, but it wasn't warm enough for that. I see a lot more trips in the future!!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hi! I've been reading your blog for a while now and just had to comment on the Stockshow post since I'm in Ft Worth. :) We went last week and my daughter loved the kids barn area. We also LOVE the Ft Worth Science Musuem. My 2 yr old loves the hospital and grocery area. We could spend a whole day in there, I think. I'm glad y'all had a fun time! Your kids are adorable.
Post a Comment