July 10, 2012
Well our little super hero had a 2nd round of blood work yesterday. Sadie went and stayed at Leandra's apartment while Tripp and I went to the hospital, which Sadie was so pumped about. They colored and painted toenails! Tripp was so cute on the way to the hospital. Kept telling me he wasn't going to cry and that he was tough. When we were walking up he said, "I'm tough like Batman. I'm tough like Spiderman. I'm tough like Mickey Mouse." It was adorable. Well he did fabulous, again. Flenched a little, but not a squeal, cry, nothing. So tough! Then we picked Sadie and Leandra up and headed to eat lunch at Montana's, a family favorite! Then the waiting began. By 4:00 I decided to call and find out if they got the results. The nurse answered and said the dr. was on vacation until today and I'd hear something today. Well, needless to say, I was on edge! Barely any sleep, and big headache! This morning went on forever and I finally got a call at 2. Tests came back showing both his PT and PTT clotting levels were high. So, our next step is to go to Cooks Hematology. Then my phone started acting crazy while I was trying to get everything handled and call Jeff and stuff. Well, after getting off the phone and having a bit of a minor break down. I calmed myself down and found out that I have to call back tomorrow morning and get something scheduled then. MORE Waiting! The bad thing is, we leave for Disney World next Friday. I hope so badly that we can get our appointment in next week. I don't want this to linger over my head the whole vacation.
Friday, July 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment