Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 28, 2012

Next round of blood work...

Next week Tripp goes in for his next round of blood work at Cooks.  We are checking to see if the Vitamin K "fixed" his levels and make sure he is no longer anemic.  If they are back to normal we will no that he has a vitamin K deficiency and will just periodically need Vitamin K.  We will just have to keep an eye on his bruising and that will let us know if he will need a round of it.  If they are not fixed, then we will know it isn't vitamin K and more testing will be done.  I'm praying that the Vitamin K did the trick.  He has shown a decent amount of weight gain, so I'm speculating that it helped!  After the blood is taken we will still have to wait 2 weeks before we get the results back.  So, I won't know anything until the middle of October.

No comments: