So far this is what I have learned... I need to add an inventory check list for toiletries & cleaning supplies. The kids and I went back to Costco today, which let me add was much quiter than it was Sunday!! We stocked up on paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, cleaner, and toothpaste. I'm going to work on and inventory chart for these items. Next month I'll be more prepared! Plus, I'm needing to gauge how much we use every month of these items.
I had a few people ask me how I stored everything. Here's a picture of our pantry and fridge. We also have a deep freeze in the garage. Our pantry in the rental is the littlest I've ever had! Once we get to move it will be a little more roomy! Plus we still have all of our garage storage shelves in our house we're trying sell, so some stuff will go on those one day. I have to admit, even if a little (or a lot) dorky, I love the fact that my fridge and pantry are all stocked up! (Organization will come at a later date)!!





No comments:
Post a Comment