Oh, I almost completely forgot, today marks the last day of teaching for me for awhile... Jeff said, "You're officially a housewife." YEAH!!!
Friday, June 6, 2008
Last Baby Shower
Our Sunday School class threw me and Martha, a girl that is due right after me, a joint baby shower. We are both having girls so it was really fun! The girls from class did such a great job! They are so sweet. SOme of us couples went to Chipotle after class, before the shower... not a good choice. We sat outside, because the inside was packed! Do you know what that does to a pregnant lady??? I was COVERED in sweat by the time I got to my shower... you will see in the pictures! But... the food was GREAT as always!! The shower was so neat. They made a dvd of both of our husbands answering numerous questions. It was so cute... I can't wait for Sadie to be older and to get to show her what all Jeff said... honestly, I teared up a little! I'm hormonal! Then we got some of the cutest things! We got books, toys, clothes, the cutest pink and green soccer ball (I played soccer growing up). Oh, which Romo decided to DESTROY the second I got home and wasn't looking. I can tell there will be issues with toys laying around the house. Does anyone have advice on this subject? After we finally got home, I was welcomed to my new bedroom furniture and the TV was moved to the bedroom! LOVE IT! Nothing is better than laying on the bed, with ALL 3 fans blowing on me, watching the tube!!! Anyways... here are a few pictures from the shower!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
WOW! Last day of work...that's monumental! You look great!
Post a Comment