We took Sadie to her first Celina game last night! I'm so mad because I forgot my camera and then by the time we got home she was so tired I didn't take any then! But, she was decked out in her orange! :) I'll take some next time! Anyway... she did great! Celina has this HUGE horn thing... its like 8 horns all in one on the platform they drive and and guy sits on it and blows it every time they make a touch down. Well we got there at 6:30 (you have to get there early to sit, we were told) and it was time for her to eat. I was feeding her when all of the sudden they blew that horn for a long time! It startled her pretty badly! But, then the rest of the game when they blew it, we just covered her ears and she paid no attention to it. She loved looking around the whole time and seeing everything! We sat in front of a baby that was 11 months old. I can't believe she will ever be that big!!! We stayed until half time and that was about the time she let us know she had enough. When we got home we gave her a bath and then started her bedtime bottle. She struggled through it... wanted to sleep! BUT, guess what!!!! She slept for 10 straight hours! I couldn't believe it!
Now... how do I get a football game every night :)
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yall could bring her to a Flower Mound game sometime and hang out! :) We're struggling through the whole game every week, but that's the sacrifice of a coach's kid I guess. I'm trying to catch up on your blog as I haven't had time to check many lately. We need to get together.
Post a Comment