Thursday, September 25, 2008
3 Month Pictures
Here are Sadie's 3 month pictures. They turned out MUCH better than her 1 month. I think I bought way too many!!!! But, she did such a great job! She's cooing at us (and by herself for that matter) a lot. To hear her little laugh is hillarious! She is sleeping great at night! Usually 8 hours and then takes a bottle and back down for 2-3 more. Its wonderful! We have joined a mommy and me group and have been staying pretty busy between that and I'm working on starting my own business. I've been just trying to get stuff together before I give it a go. It will be an embroidery and fashions boutique. I'd love to one day open a shop.... but that is SO far down the road, I'll just be doing it through my website for now... which I'll have more to come on that! For now, take a look at our little bug!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment