Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 12, 2008

I need to do better!





I realized today, I haven't posted in a few weeks!

Well, last weekend we went down to Stephenville for the Griffin Family Reunion. It was such a nice weekend. We enjoyed seeing everyone and not to mention having some time to get away and be out in the country! Sadie got to meet her great grandpa Whitt and her newest cousin Hadley, she's 3 weeks in this picture.

Then, Monday Jeff left for Austin for the week. It was a long week, with Sadie teething, it got rough a few times. But, Thursday Jeff got back and we had a great weekend! Yesterday we wnt and signed up for a gym membership. LA Fitness offers childcare for 3 months and up!!!! YEAH! When my frien Tawny came in town this past week and I saw how great she looked, she had a baby 3 days after me, I was motivated!!!! We start tomorrow!!!! Saturday morning, Jeff kept Sadie while I got my hair cut and colored. I hadn't had it colored since Oct. of LAST year! Then we went and hung around Frisco and had BBQ at Spring Creek! YUM! When we got home I had to take Sadie's picture on our door step. She looked too cute in the onesie my mom made!


Today we went to church, had Quizno's and home to watch the Cowboys!!! Wish me luck tomorrow! I'm sure I'll be sore!

No comments: