Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dr. visit

We had my first Dr. visit last week with Dr. Bailey! I just love her! It was so weird to be back in there already and to have Sadie with us. We got to see Baby #2 and hear and see the little heart beat! I have a strong feeling it is a boy. I told Jeff the day I found out I was pregnant with Sadie, she was a girl. Who knows though! I really, honestly, don't care either way! It would be great for Sadie to have a little sister, but a boy would be lots of fun too! The visit went great. My due date is Jan. 3, but I will have a c-section on Dec. 22 or 23. We will decide the actual date closer to time. I had to have a c-section with Sadie, due to complications. Dr. Bailey said that those sorts of complications, tend to repeat themselves. I'm completely fine with it! This time, I will have a day of beauty (I'll tell Jeff that later) right before, and then when I go in, there wont be all that waiting around and pain. It will be go in and get it done! I recovered very quickly after my c-section with Sadie. So hopefully I will again!

No comments: