Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

NYC

We had the best time in New York! It was so great to see friends we don't get to see very often... and make new ones! I made sure to take full advantage of every day. We usually didn't go to sleep until 2 a.m. and still woke up by 8:00 and walked around, did tons of site seeing... and even went to Canal St. (which I will NEVER do again). My mom gave me some $$ to get us purses. So I followed one lady down a back alley, into her store (which she locked behind me) and then into a back closet (which they also locked). I couldn't handle it so I picked 2 purses quick and then tried to leave... but NOPE! They wouldn't let me go for a little while. I thought I was goind to flip out! Other than that, the entire trip was a blast! We saw Wicked on Broadway! AWESOME! Loved it! But Jeff has never seen Wizard of Oz, so he didn't understand some of the jokes in it. We also got on Letterman!! And you could actually see us on tv if you happend to have watched it that night! The last day my sleep deprivation caught up to me as we were taking the ferry out to see the Statue of Liberty! I was exhausted! On Wednesday I was so excited to get home and see my littl buggy! She met us, with my mom and Jim, at the airport! I missed her so much!




No comments: