Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Our week so far...

We have had a great time visiting my family in friends in the Keller area! Monday we got here just in time to get dinner aand a little grocery shopping done. Then it was off to bed! Sadie always does great sleeping in "new" places, as long as she has her noise machine, paci, and duck to sleep with. Tuesday we woke up, got ready, and took Sadie to Chicher's house where Leandra watched her while I got tires put on the car. What a FUN expense! I hate spending that kind of money on something that isn't the least bit fun! But, they needed it BADLY! Then we took Leandra to lunch to thank her for watching Sadie. Headed home and Sadie took a nap while I enjoyed 2 hours of NOTHING but blogging ;) Mom and Jim cooked us a great dinner of roast, brocolli, and cabbage... YUM! Yesterday, we picked up Joanna and her little boy, Jack (who is 1 year) and went shopping at Grapevine Mills Mall! I love that place! And it was so nice to get together with her. I remembered back to the days we would take "sick days" from work and go shopping and have sushi, my how times have changed! :) I miss her so much though. Then after naptime, Mom took me, Sadie, and Chicher (Shannon) to Ginger Brown's. SO good! They have the BEST rolls, all you can eat chicken and dumplings, and amazing cinamon rolls! I forgot to mention, every night we have been sewing up a storm, either for friends' babies, Sadie, or Tripp! I love it! :) Today, Sadie and I went to Joanna's and she played with Jack while us 2 mommies chatted! I could do that everyday! And they played so great together! I'm so upset I didn't take pictures! GRRR!!!

1 comment:

The Kelsos said...

Ally, I'm so glad you are posting again! I've missed seeing your updates! Welcome back!