We finally have interenet in the house! Yeah! Jeff asked me this morning if I had got on yet, you know, in all my free time! HAHA! We got home Sunday and yesterday we a a WHIRLWIND! Tripp is still jaundice, but as of today, getting better and so far does not have to go back in the hospital! He is on the biliblanket at home all day except during feedings. We thank God that this is working so far. Sadie is having a hard time adjusting, but I don't think it is so much to Tripp. I think it is more to the fact that we haven't been around and when we are, I'm not able to do too much. I'm recovering so much better this time than with Sadie. My c-section went great! I haven't felt too bad and have been able to do a lot more by myself this time. My sister is here, helping with Sadie and keeping the house together! She has been heaven sent! Tonight she cooked dinner for us... stew and corn bread! So good! Here are a few pictures from the hospital and on our first day home... enjoy :)
When Jeff got to hospital. He was in Temple for a meeting all day when I went into labor and had to drive 2 hours back.
Me meeting Tripp for the first time :)
Sadie meeting Tripp for the first time!
Sadie checking things out. She wanted so badly to sit in the chair, so we took Tripp out and let her have at it!
The best picture we could get at the moment ;)



3 comments:
Allyson! You look AMAZING!!! And, I LOVE their shirts!!! Where did you get them?
Did you get my text about our Christmas cards?
Merry Christmas!
Thanks Pam! My mom makes the shirts & onesies... & sells them, if you are ever interested.
I did get your text! Thank you so much!!
Allyson we are so happy for you!! I can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment