Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Yeah... We are in!
We moved in a week ago yesterday! I'm so thankful for my mom's husband, Jim. He came down Sunday night, slept on our couch, then heled pack and move us ALL day on Monday!!! The next day was he and my mom's 2 year anniversary, so he drove home at 9:30 at night just to be there with her on their day! Jeff was great too... He took off Monday through Wednesday yo get everything done and then on Saturday, all by himself, he moved the rest of the house! I should also mention our friends, Shea and Tyler, came and helped too!! We are basically all moved in except a few things in the garage. And, they think there us a renter for the house we were in. I will post pictures as soon as we get Internet service here... supposed to be the day before Tripp's delivery! Which, by the way, is in 13 days!!! Oh my!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment