Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Quote

"Life is an open book test. Are you using the right book?"

I saw this on a friend's facebook and it made me think about how we have all the answers we need right there in the Bible, yet we seek out so many other places. Not that anythings wrong with talking to friends and family, but did we ever think to look to God and His Word???

2 comments:

The Kelsos said...

Hey Ally! I noticed you have a link to the Polka Dot Pig on your blog! How do you know the girl that owns it?? I met her several months ago at a playdate with my friend Summer. Small world!!!

The Whitt Family said...

She used to be in my playgroup in Frisco, but we never met in person. I found her blog through a friend's blog and love her stuff.