Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

What a beautiful day!

Well, it is finally sunny and warm! Lets hope it stays that way!!! Today we had to drive to Stephenville for a doctor's appointment for Tripp. He ran a fever yesterday, isn't eating real great and is very congested. Turns out, just a cold! Thats great!!! But, I feel stupid for taking him in, but it did give us an excuse for a day trip. Sadie did great at the doctor's office. She just loves Dr. Miller. Climbed right up into her lap when she came in and wanted to "help" check Tripp out with all her doctor tools. It was pretty cute! Then we went to Walmart to get fabric for their Easter outfits. I'm attempting to make them myself this year, with my mom's embroidery of course. They are matching, but not? Does that make sense? Then we went to McDonald's and Sadie and I split some nuggets and fries... It was so fun. On our way home, Sadie and Tripp both crashed and I sang my heart out to all my IPod songs! After we got home, we stayed outside and let Sadie dig in the rocks while Tripp played in his car seat. Now, inside while dinner is cooking. GREAT day!

No comments: