Last week I took Sadie out to take a few pictures of her. I had heard how neat the train depot was, so off we went.
I was surprised she was afraid of the train, but still got a few cute pictures.
Then we went to the ice cream place and got a few there.
When we got home, the lady across the street has the prettiest white fence and I took some there.
Then I played around on http://www.picnik.com/. I'm nowhere near a photographer, but it sure was fun playing... especially since I made her outifit! :)
I was surprised she was afraid of the train, but still got a few cute pictures.
Then we went to the ice cream place and got a few there.
When we got home, the lady across the street has the prettiest white fence and I took some there.
Then I played around on http://www.picnik.com/. I'm nowhere near a photographer, but it sure was fun playing... especially since I made her outifit! :)



2 comments:
You did great! Love the dress!
Thanks! That means a lot coming from you!
Post a Comment