This past week the kids and I didn't get out of the house too much. I had a pinched nerve in my neck and was just not in the mood to leave! On Monday, I decided to do a small baking project with Sadie. We baked apples for her and Tripp. I don't think I left them in quite long enough... still a little hard for Tripp, but Sadie LOVED them and she had a blast making them.

On Tuesday we had lots of playtime with Tripp, Sadie & Mommy!
(I love in this one, how Tripp is sitting RIGHT next to her to play)
Wednesday, we had a playdate at McDonalds with Cindy, Isaiah, Shea, and Anslee. They had a blast and both kids were so excited to get OUT of the house! Then Thursday we drove to Stephenville for Sadie's first gymnastics class. She had so much fun, but was a little overwhelmed and excited about all there was to do. The insturctors told me that the first few classes are always like that, but they get better. They also told me that Sadie is right on par with her abilities and the other 3 and 4 year olds in the class! She was the littlest one today, but they told me there is another 2 1/2 year old in the class.




Friday, October 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment