Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tripp's 9 mo visit... LATE!

Well, we wnt for Tripp's 9 month visit about 2 weeks ago, but it turns out he had Hand Foot Mouth, so it became a sick visit instead. Well, yesterday we were heading to Hico to see Nana's new house and attached a 9 mo visit and flu shots to the trip. They weighed Tripp and said he had lost 3 oz in the last 2 weeks. His 2 top teeth have been coming in and he was sick, so I didn't think much of it. Then she checked his ears, and what do you know... another ear infection! That makes 2 in the last month! ARGGG!!! Poor guy! Not to mention, he is HATING taking any meds! Other than that, he is doing great! He is 28.5 in tall, and Dr. Miller is betting he will be walking before his 1 year visit! He is walking holding onto things, can stand breifly (but only will when we trick him into thinking he is holding onto something), he is also loving to wrestle and play super rough! I guess that's just built into a boy! Me and the kids got our flu shot and neither on cried a bit! I just LOVE our Dr. and nurses! So worth the 1 hour drive! Jeff and I have joked that no matter where we move next, the kids will still visit Dr. Miller! I am taking him back in 2 weeks to make sure there is not more weight loss and to make sure the ears are clearing up and its not that they just never got better after his last ear infection!

No comments: