Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm feeling quite rested!

Yesterday Tripp turned 1 month! To celebrate, he let me sleep great last night :) He only woke once during the night, ate, and went right back to sleep! Hopefully, this will become a trend ;)




He is getting more and more alert everyday! Has the sweetest little dimple when he smiles. He usually only flashes a half smile, so not sure if there is a dimple on the other side or not. He has already moved to 0-3 months clothes, but the length of the pants are way too long! I try and roll them up so they don't look silly. With Sadie, things were exactly opposite! We had to put her in bigger sizes because of length, but then everything was too big everywhere else. Tripp is really a pretty laid back little guy. Only fusses when he is hungry, wants to go to sleep, or when you change his clothes... he hates it! I wish so badly we had a scale... I'd like to tell you exactly how much he weighs! As of last Wednesday, he was 8 lbs. 12 oz. He was gaining an average of 1 oz a day!!!!!

To be honest, not that it is easy having 2 under 2, at all! BUT... I expected MUCH worse. We are starting to get into a routine, kind of, and making me see it is managable. Don't get me wrong, there are moments I want to yank my hair out, but I think every mother has those... especially mothers of toddlers!

2 comments:

Amy said...

That is the cutest picture! Hang in there. Hope you get more restful nights!

Charli said...

He is gorgeous! But of course he would be when he's the product of you two! So happy to hear you got some decent sleep! Hope you are feeling great!