When Sadie was "learning" to sleep, I was able to predict what was going to happen. She would always make progress or stay where she was. Tripp is another story! Some nights he sleeps 5 hours and then 4 hours. Other nights its 4 hours and 4 hours and 4 hours. But... every night, he sleeps great after each feeding! That is until last night. For some reason, he did NOT want to sleep in his crib! He'd go to sleep and then wake up after an hour, cry for a minute or two then go back to sleep. I'd check to make sure he was alright, wait to make sure he didn't wake up completely so I could fix a bottle, and then go back to sleep once I figured he wasn't going to. Once I'd get back to sleep, it was about 10-20 minutes later that he'd start this over again!!! So, now this morning he is exhausted and could barely stay awake to eat! AHHHHH!!!!!! But, how can I be upset with such a cutie!
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Sleep? Whats that?
Well...
When Sadie was "learning" to sleep, I was able to predict what was going to happen. She would always make progress or stay where she was. Tripp is another story! Some nights he sleeps 5 hours and then 4 hours. Other nights its 4 hours and 4 hours and 4 hours. But... every night, he sleeps great after each feeding! That is until last night. For some reason, he did NOT want to sleep in his crib! He'd go to sleep and then wake up after an hour, cry for a minute or two then go back to sleep. I'd check to make sure he was alright, wait to make sure he didn't wake up completely so I could fix a bottle, and then go back to sleep once I figured he wasn't going to. Once I'd get back to sleep, it was about 10-20 minutes later that he'd start this over again!!! So, now this morning he is exhausted and could barely stay awake to eat! AHHHHH!!!!!! But, how can I be upset with such a cutie!
When Sadie was "learning" to sleep, I was able to predict what was going to happen. She would always make progress or stay where she was. Tripp is another story! Some nights he sleeps 5 hours and then 4 hours. Other nights its 4 hours and 4 hours and 4 hours. But... every night, he sleeps great after each feeding! That is until last night. For some reason, he did NOT want to sleep in his crib! He'd go to sleep and then wake up after an hour, cry for a minute or two then go back to sleep. I'd check to make sure he was alright, wait to make sure he didn't wake up completely so I could fix a bottle, and then go back to sleep once I figured he wasn't going to. Once I'd get back to sleep, it was about 10-20 minutes later that he'd start this over again!!! So, now this morning he is exhausted and could barely stay awake to eat! AHHHHH!!!!!! But, how can I be upset with such a cutie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
He is so sweet! I will have to show Jachin all the cute pics!
Post a Comment